Cortney,I am glad to see your updated blog. Maybree is so cute! They get big too fast. I decided to make my blog private send me your email address to melissaturner33@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite.
Yay Cort! I am glad you finally got some new pics! They are of course so CUTE! See you next weekend!
I can't believe how big she is getting. See you this weekend.
Hi Cortney! Maybree is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. I might be coming through your area the end of July.
Cortney,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see your updated blog. Maybree is so cute! They get big too fast. I decided to make my blog private send me your email address to melissaturner33@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite.
Yay Cort! I am glad you finally got some new pics! They are of course so CUTE! See you next weekend!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is getting. See you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Cortney! Maybree is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. I might be coming through your area the end of July.
ReplyDelete