Sledding at my parents house over Thanksgiving.
Maybree trying on her new snowpants.
We wear these one size fits all ear muffs while mowing the lawn, vaccuming, riding in the rhino, working on home repairs, etc. She thinks she is pretty cool with them on . ..most of the time.
Wow. Time flies and I am probably one of the worst bloggers ever. It's a little embarrassing. I really don't know how all you bloggers find the time. Oh well. Life is good. Maybree is our 14 month old little bundle of energy. She rarely slows down and always has a smile on her face. She is now talking, signing, singing, running, dancing, climbing and a little social butterfly with everyone no matter their age. She is very observant and always trying to mimic us or other children around her. She has sure changed a lot since my last blog. Ha. She is a lot of work but definitely a true joy to be around about 98% of the time. It is truly shocking that it is already the Christmas season again. . . There seems to be a lot going on in our lives as usual and I would love to expand; however, there is not enough time to document any more at the moment. . . . I'm proud of myself to get this much in.
She has grown up so much. She is a beautiful little girl. I find it easier to Blog a little every month so I don't get behind. I plan on turning it into a book. It is my way of doing a journal for the kids and our family. It was good to hear your update.
ReplyDeleteOkay ... her little snow pants are ADORABLE!!!!! Love them! Too bad she hasn't gotten to use them much yet! Crossing my fingers for a snow storm soon! :)
ReplyDelete